Arbortech AS175 1,400 Watt (13Amps) Industrial Oscillating Cutting Saw - we now supply this tool with 3 sets of different blades included in the price!
AS175 is available in 110 volt
- The AS175 is a revolution in cutting technology. Using a unique patented cutting motion and two forward facing blades, the AS175 is able to perform with degrees of effectiveness and safety which were previously impossible.
- The Arbortech AS175 110v is 1400w 13Amp powerful machines.
- Designed for the professional, the AS175 is made to exacting standards.
- It is ideal for a variety of cutting tasks making it the most versatile and useful tool you will ever own
- The AS175 is able to cut bricks, mortar, soft sandstone, natural limestone, timber, plastics, foams or any combination of these materials.
- It will also cut tree-stumps (through dirt and sand) and is ideal for pruning and other landscaping tasks.
- Cuts masonry materials dry, with significantly less respirable dust than disc cutters.
- Unlike disc cutters the AS175 does not throw dust into the air, or kickback.
- The AS175 is the only small, handheld saw able to cut to depths of 120mm (plunge blades) in masonry materials.
- The AS175 is able to cut square corners, requiring no over cutting, or bolstering.
- Use the AS175 to cut directly into flush walls without stitch drilling.
- Ideal for cutting brickwork and walls in established and furnished houses.
- Due to its ability to plunge cut to depths of 120mm, cut square corners and cut to single brick height
- Renovations, alterations & building repair.
- Toothing brickwork for extensions.
- Fast removal of in-built objects such as anchors (wall plates, joists, trusses), frames, sills, beams, lintels, wall units and/or steps.
- Expansion joints or wall section replacement.
- Removal of in-built furniture, plumbing or vanities.
- Cutting of archways and windows.
- Repairing cracked walls.
- Vents, Ducts, Registers, Plumbing, Electrical cabling & conduit, Electrical goods (air-conditioners, dryers, wall ovens, heaters, meter boxes, fans), Windows, Ablutions, Recycling units, Pass through
Supplied With: 13 Amp ALLSAW Power Tool, Carry Case, Heavy Duty Dust Boot, Standard Dust Boot, 2 Sets of Blade Bolts, 1 Set General Purpose Blades, 1 Set of Plunge Blades, 1 Set of Headjoint Blades,1 Ian(Torque) Key
The AS175 offers extreme levels of precision, accuracy and control allowing the tool to be used for a wide range of applications from heritage masonry work to - electrical installations. - Tuckpointing - Brick Removal - Restoration - Renovation - Repairing Brick Walls - Lintel Repairs - Cutting Cement Block - Historical Restoration - House Repairs & Repointing - Toothing Brickwork - Chimney Repairs - Expansion Joints - Installations of Vents, Registers etc. - Electrical Outlets - Plumbing