tool-direct.ca currently ships using Canada Post and Fed-Ex Ground services. Your shipping charges will be displayed in the shipping portion of the check-out process.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR PARCEL WHEN IT IS DELIVERED: IF THE PRODUCT SHOWS SIGNS OF DAMAGE, PLEASE REFUSE DELIVERY AND CONTACT US BY E-MAIL OR PHONE. TOOLS DIRECT WILL SEND YOU A REPLACEMENT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Still need more information about our shipping? Please dont hesitate to contact us anytime!
at 1-800-461-5778 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because our customers are the foundation of our business we would like to make it as easy as possible to return unsatisfactory or defective merchandise. Tools Direct will refund all costs when returning a defective or damaged product. In the case that a product is not defective or damaged, the customer will be responsible for return shipping cost.
In order to receive a refund all items must be in the original package and unused. You will be refunded the full amount plus taxes by credit card or check, depending on your method of payment.
FOR PROMPT CREDIT FOLLOW THESE STEPS:
1. Get a return authorization number (RA) by contacting customer service at 1-800-461-5778
2. Write the RA on all packages to be returned. If the number is not on the package it will be refused.
3. Include a description of the defect or problem and a copy of your original invoice so credit can be given.
4. No credit will be issued if product has been tampered with in any way.
5. Return to Tool Direct, 33 Morton Cres, Barrie, Ontario, L4N 7T4